African Print Shirts... My New Style

African Print clothing seems to be the new fashion trend. I chose not to be left out and got my African print fabric from Tanzania for my African Print shirts.

I particularly like the short sleeved African print shirt pictured here below in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. If seen close up it has a glittery finish and can serve well as an evening event shirt. Evidently both these African print shirts can be easily adorned in both formal and casual environments.

I think the best of African print shirts is yet to be exposed and I predict that this will always be a classic fashion line.

Share your African print shirts too. Love Africa and #VisitZimbabwe

Sam Nyaude in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe

Sam in #Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inn on Rupurara Closed due to decline in Tourist Arrivals in Nyanga Region

Christmas – The Zimbabwean Way

Domboshava National Monument Site